Monday, January 16, 2012

Powerful Words - Power behind the pictures

Here are a few affirmations I created during a meditation on love after receiving a call from a friend that was a sad over the experience of unrequited love:
All my relationships are harmonious, long lasting and loving.
Yes! I am fulfilled.
I am open to receive love.
I love and appreciate myself.
I feel connected to the power of love in my life.
I enjoy experiencing love with total self-appreciation.
I let my love activate every part of my being.
I let my heart be touched by love.
I let the magic of love flow through me.
I awaken each morning to the feeling of love within my heart.
I am open and available to experience love and passion.
Love comes to me easily.
I feel the movement of love throughout my life.
Yes, I am loved!

I googled “love affirmations” and found some wonderful affirmations which I’ve posted below.

• I accept my inner beauty and feel it radiate from me
• Today I choose to be sexy, romantic, charismatic and charming!
• My heart is always open and I radiate love.
• I see everything with loving eyes and I love everything I see.
• My partner is the love of my life and the center of my universe. He loves me as much as I love him.
• In life I always get what I give out and I always give out love.
• I encounter love in all my relationships and I love these encounters.
• I deserve love and I get it in abundance.
• I have attracted the most loving person in my life and life is now full of joy.
• I love myself and everybody else and in return everybody loves me.
• Everywhere I go, I find love. Life is joyous.
• My partner and I are perfect match for each other and the love between us is divine.
• "Every Day In Every Way I Am Getting Better And Better".
• I am grateful to life for all that I have received till now and for all that I will be receiving in the future.
• I am Successful, Rich, Healthy and Happy.
• I feel good about myself and about everybody around me.
• All is well. Everything that is happening is only for my highest.
• The past is gone. I live only in the present.
• I love and accept myself unconditionally.
• I am a loving, forgiving, gentle and kind person.
• I welcome change and adapt myself to change.

Abundance & Prosperity Affirmations
• Every day in every way I am becoming more and more prosperous.
• I was prosperous, am prosperous and will always be prosperous.
• I always have whatever I need. The Universe takes good care of me.
• My life is full of love and joy and all the material things that I need.
• I allow all good things to come into my life and I enjoy them.
• I create prosperity easily and effortlessly.
• I love abundance and prosperity and I attract it naturally.
• The whole Universe and entire mankind is conspiring to make me prosperous and abundant.
• Abundance and prosperity is my birthright and I have it.
• I let go of all resistance to prosperity and it comes to me naturally.
• I am in a state of fulfillment, have abundant love and joy in my life and am free to do whatever I wish to do.
• My job/business is a love affair and I attract whatever I need through it.
• Prosperity within me, prosperity around me; abundance within me, abundance around me.
• I am prosperous, healthy, happy and live in abundance.
• I am thankful for the abundance and prosperity in my life.

________________________________________

• "I always give my best. As a result, I always attract the best".
~ Submitted by Sheryl
________________________________________

By _________ (put your desired date) I choose to earn _______ $ monthly by doing work that I love.
~ Submitted by Tom