Friday, February 17, 2012

Some Vision Board Examples for Women

Here's a few examples of vision/wish/dream boards created by women. Notice how similar the last picture of the men's example is similar to the first example of the women's. There's a reason for that; they are a couple. Also, its their sixth year doing this so by now they have a system that is very similar to mine. I have affirmations, gratitude and goal statements in mine as well. In fact, that's part of step 3 and 4. But as you can see a few people went ahead, which is fine. What I suggest you do if you've gone ahead is keep what you have and go out and get either a larger poster board OR a science fair project board. I use the latter because if any one comes to visit I can discretely close it and tuck it away behind my armoire and I can take it out when they leave without anything happening to my vision board. Steps 3 and 4 will be up in a few days, so for now, keep searching for a few images that make you smile and feel happy.